Find a tea you’ll love
Teas of the Month
Get the most delicious teas from the best socially-responsible, environmentally-conscious companies, right in your inbox!
- Formosa Red AssamThis Formosa Red Assam from Red Blossom is an almost perfect balance of deep and rich flavors, mixing notes of dark chocolate with bursts of bright orange.
- Semi-Handmade Huo Qing, Early Spring 2021This Huo Qing green tea is like a room full of fresh tropical fruit desserts, which is everything I’ve ever wanted.
- Handmade Ali Shan OolongI’ve been kind of burnt out by oolongs recently, but this Handmade Ali Shan Oolong from UNYtea has gotten me back into them.
- 2020 Green Shoumei White from One River TeaThis delicious 2020 Green Shoumei white tea had some interesting fermented notes, like the middle of the leaf pile a few days after raking.
- Bug Bitten Jin Xuan Oolong from UNYteaThe wet leaves of this Bug Bitten Jin Xuan Oolong have a beautiful, rich, calming aroma – like a freshly baked almond and cinnamon pastry.
- Jasmine Tea from Us Two TeaEvery time I brew a cup of this Jasmine Tea, I smile and think of wild flowers drinking up the sunshine… even if I’m sitting in the middle of New York City.
- Buds and Small Leaves Ripe Pu-erh from white2teaSince this Buds and Small Leaves cake is a ripe pu-erh, it has a mushroomy flavor that is distinctive of ripe pu-erh teas.
- Apricot Kernel Fragrance DancongThis Apricot Kernel Fragrance Dancong is a medium-roasted oolong with it notes of chocolate, earth and pine. It’s an interesting brew!
- Snowflake Duckshit Fragrance (Autumn 2020)This Snowflake Duckshit Fragrance oolong is an interesting oolong, and from a company I love to support!